I don’t know about you, but for me this year has flown by. Maybe it’s because I’m busy or they say that time goes faster as you get older, who knows?
There’s still some time left though for that project you’ve been meaning to do, that change you wanted to make, that final push.
What would you like to do?
Some of the projects I’ve recently been involved in include:
- Training and handholding for new staff members.
- Configuring stock forecasti
- ng and replenishment.
- A multitude of sales and margin reports.
- Reports from ledgers to assist cross checking and verification.
- DX’s for importing sales orders from a website.
- DX’s for complex reporting and data manipulation.
- Price exports/imports.
How I work
If you book me for a day, or number of days, I can come to you and sit with you and go through what needs to be done. This is usually very productive and useful if you don’t exactly know what you want!
On the other hand, if you have something very specific and easily defined, I can do it remotely, if I have remote access to your system.
One last thing.
Just a reminder about MI-DAS, my web based dashboard. This very mobile, very independent application allows you and your team to monitor sales performance down to customer and product levels and can be updated in real time. Perfect for a sales team who are on the road a lot.